Elo 1517L Desktop Touch Screen Monitor
- Brand: Elo Touch Solutions
- Product Code: 15" Elo 1517L
- Availability: In Stock
The 15" Elo 1517L is built to withstand the punishment of continuous public use with a rugged "built for touch" design. This touch screen monitor from Elo is well suited for high use public venues where point-of-sale, point-of-service, point-of-information, countertop and shelf-level interactive digital signage and loyalty systems are found.
The 15" Elo 1517L is not only durable with flexible applications, it’s also aesthetic and economical on space. This desktop touch screen monitor has been designed to meet the requirements of a grand suite of high traffic hospitality and retail interactive solutions.
15" Elo 1517L Touch Screen Monitor Features
The 1517L desktop touch screen monitor is available in two of Elo’s leading zero-bezel touch screen technologies:
- Zero-bezel AccuTouch resistive
- iTouch surface acoustic wave technology
These two offer the best optical quality in dry hospitality and retail applications and make for a seamless glass-to-edge design that’s easy to keep clean and hygienic.
The 1517L desktop touch screen monitor comes with an optional 3-track MSR (magnetic stripe reader), which can be programmed to either HID or Keyboard Emulation. The MSR is easily installed by the user, thereby providing an elegant, integrated solution that eliminates the need for external attachments or brackets. It also comes with an optional RFCD (Rear Facing Customer Display) and various display stands.
Other fantastic features of the 1517L desktop touch screen monitor include:
- “Drift-free” touch operation with excellent image clarity, resolution and light transmission.
- Accurate touch response and vivid images.
- Lightweight construction and design.
- Environmentally friendly: uses less power with state-of-the-art LED backlights in the display panel.
- The digital onscreen display features a lockout function for public use.
The 1517L desktop touch screen monitor has a removable base and comes in a variety of mounting options, including mounting holes on base for table-top security and VESA arm and wall mounting options for installation flexibility.